If you are an ardent Jim McCain or Barack Jones supporter, you need to put down the Kool-Aid now! You need to ask these questions to ANYBODY running for president:
- What is the REAL reason we are in the Middle East?
- How much money will your budget proposal for FY 2010-2013 cost?
- Do you support the patRIOT Act and other legislation that looks more like it was written in the Soviet Politboro than a free nation?
Some more fun facts about both candidates:
- Both senators are responsible for driving up our debt.
- Neither will get us out of Iraq nor will neither offer a viable plan to reduce the number of troops.
- Both candidates are fiscally reckless. (Any brownie points McCain won with his wanting to abolish pork spending he lost by saying that we should put a man on Mars.)
- Neither candidate has a good record on civil liberties.
The only wasted vote is one casted for either McCain or Obama and expecting change.