The Libertarian Party has been the party of “kooks, wackos, and nut-jobs,” because we don’t adhere to the following policies that the Republicans and Democrats do:
- Running up a $9.4 trillion debt.
- Going after criminals by stripping the rights of the innocent.
- Making some substances illegal while having more deadly substances legalized and promoted through the media.
- Wars against Iraq and Afghanistan after being attacked by Saudi and Egyptian nationals.
- Spending more into health care and education and getting less out of it.
I must be a nut-job because I don’t like the direction mainstream politics and the two parties have brought us.